Great people make us a great company. ADVENTURERS, BREAK-IT THINKERS – PEOPLE WHO AREN’T AFRAID TO CHALLENGE CONVENTIONAL THINKING.
At Provincial you’re more than your title.
We’re looking for great people to join our Security team. If you don’t have security experience that’s ok – if you are the right fit, we can train you.
We’re looking for people who have:
· A passion for customer service.
· Enjoy building relationships and working as part of a team
· An eye for detail – you have your security focus in tune and notice when something isn’t as it should be.
· A warm and helpful presence – we like to acknowledge people and get to know their names.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening. You will be operating in a multi-cultural environment and may need to adapt your communications to your audience.
Working at Provincial
Most companies operate under the premise that employees should be replaceable like parts of an assembly line. We choose our people more carefully. We chose you because you fit.
We want you to be yourself.
It’s not all about us. To be able to provide exceptional security you need security.
As part of the Provincial family you’ll enjoy a rewarding role amongst people who want to make a difference. There’s something really special about Provincial. Security Officer to Receptionist - it’s the reason people stand up and say ‘we belong at Provincial’.
About the role
This role is four x twelve hour shifts a week, usually 7 to 7. We have day and night shifts available. This is a specified purpose contract for the term of the construction approximately 16 months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Perform a variety of routine and non-routine duties associated with access control, CCTV monitoring, door alarm event monitoring, accounting for and dispatching of active officers using established policies, standards, guidelines and software.
· Monitor secondary access points and ensure adherence to relevant policies and procedures.
· Monitor CCTV system to identify potential security threats/weaknesses and dispatch officers as necessary.
· Monitor access control system.
· Maintain contact with the team and control room.
· Monitor and enforce security policies and procedures.
· Accurately record relevant information for inclusion in weekly/monthly reports.
· Write reports as directed.
· Report all unusual circumstances and situations and respond as necessary.
· Perform various security or safety related activities when directed by management.
· Driving licence
· Excellent verbal and written communication ability. Including a courteous and professional telephone manner, with accuracy in relaying information.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain high level of concentration and focus.
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Excellent customer service.
· Ability to work independently while also being a team player.
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
· Ability to follow instructions, directives and prescribed procedures.
· Ability and willingness to learn new technology as required.
· Action oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly
· Deal positively with rapid change
· Strong computer skills. Must be proficient and familiar in the use of the Microsoft products. Knowledge of CCure 9000, Genetec, iTrack an advantage.
· General knowledge of electronic access control systems, CCTV and alarms systems.
· The highest adherence to ethics.
· PSA Licence
· Safe Pass
Here’s what we offer you.
· A challenging, flexible and interesting role
· A sense of security and belonging
· High quality training and coaching from talented people
· Access to LinkedIn Learning
· A long list of great brands to work with
· A fun team culture
· Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities
And that’s not all
· Industry Leading Wage Package
· Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
· Real Opportunities for Advancement
· Maternity top up payment and flexible working hours
· Excellent Working Environment as accredited by Excellence Through People & Great Places to Work 2018
· Training opportunities
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job