AMS Tech Skilling partner with expert training providers to train you in the fundamentals of Cloud Technologies, equipping you for a role with our partner – Deloitte – where you would put your learning into practice.
During the 12-week paid immersive virtual training, you will be given the necessary cloud knowledge to grow your future in Cloud Technologies. You will be trained as a Cloud Associate to enable your transition into Deloitte’s Team Magenta where you will join a number of successful Cloud Transformation Engineers and deliver innovative solutions across an impressive client portfolio. You will learn how to create and execute connectivity strategies that drive the adoption of cloud services and meet the demands of the new digital reality. We have a hands-on approach to training, challenging you to work on real life projects and giving you real world experience throughout the programme.
You will be paid from day one of training and gain certifications in Cloud Technologies, preparing you to take that step into a career in Cloud.
Once you have successfully completed training, you would be onboarded as a Cloud Transformation Engineer on Deloitte’s Team Magenta, working within their Cloud & Engineering Consulting practice. As a Team Magenta member, you’ll be joining a tribe of unique individuals who share your aptitude to learn and desire to dive into the world of Cloud Transformation working on exciting projects for some of their largest global clients. Our team is future focused, a catalyst for change and an enabler for accelerated transformation – an exciting tribe to work alongside. You can also expect to enhance your experience in areas such as automation, CI/CD tools, DevOps fundamentals, Infrastructure-as-Code and IAC scripts - having plenty of fun along the way!
A multinational professional services network, with offices in over 150 countries across the globe, being connected with impact, to inspiring colleagues, a purpose that’s shared and that you can meaningfully contribute to. Experience a career with endless opportunities to make an impact
that matters. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting.
What you will need·
- Educated to degree level (any subject) or a Diploma in Information Technology
- Foundational knowledge of 1 cloud platform –ideally AWS, Azure or GCP, passion for all things tech, with a curious mindset to continue learning
- The ability to self-motivate and to own problems, with a strong attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Strategic thinking approach, thinking broadly and the ability to think outside of the box
- Passion for working collaboratively across the business, with peers and senior leaders
- Fluency in English language
- Hold permanent right to work in Ireland (without restriction)
Successful applicants to the program will benefit from:
- A comprehensive training course, learning valuable skills in crucial areas of Cloud Technologies, including certifications.
- Earn while you learn - Receive a salary from day 1
- The opportunity to gain hands on experience through a full-time role with a leading professional services firm, alongside extensive support & guidance throughout
- 26 Days annual leave
- Optional benefits include, Employer pension contribution, Life insurance, income protection & critical illness cover, medical insurance & additional tax free benefits
- Gifted with a charity donation, to donate to BEAM
On completion of the training program you will:
- Put your learning into practice as you join Deloitte’s Team Magenta, a diverse collaborative team working on exciting transformative projects
- Be assigned a buddy and coach to support you every step of the way
- Gain consulting skills working with Global and Blue-chip client’s enabling their end-end-end cloud
- transformation journey
- Build and innovate to replace large-scale manual operating processes with scripts and applications
- Contribute to build and deploy automation support (CI/CD) in AWS
- Develop infrastructure as code and testable infrastructure in AWS
- Driving analysis, design and development of automation tools for configuration, provisioning,
- deployment, development, and operational tasks
- Troubleshoot, analyse and monitor critical client infrastructure within SLAs
- Work cross-functionally with various DevOps teams to test and drive amazing results
- Fully embrace life at Deloitte, connect with colleagues across the firm at various social events
- along with more local team meet-ups, hikes and a plethora of other fun events.
Training will be conducted virtually, and once in role, you can expect a hybrid working model, enabling you to connect with fellow colleagues in Deloitte’s Dublin office, and also an expectation to have a client on site presence.
Please click APPLY to go to our Website now!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job