Purpose of Role:
- To assist the CBRE Operations Manager to successfully run an IFM service for the client by ensuring the smooth execution of day-to-day services and on-site contractor activities and implement world class customer service levels.
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental requirements are fulfilled prior to work commencement.
- Ensure compliance with client and CBRE Quality procedures and GMP requirements.
- Required to have exceptional ability to communicate with the client, visitors, contractors, & CBRE staff and prepare monthly reports detailing the progress against measurable targets, SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensure full compliance with client and CBRE GMP, Safety & Environmental, legislative and statutory programs. Ensure all site documentation and records are kept in clearly identified and retrievable systems.
- Ensure Customer Service standards are world class and reflect CBRE and our client's high expectations thru focused customer service that is a seamless interaction between visitor, contractors and staff.
- Candidate will be able to work both independently and as part of a growing team. They must be capable and willing to undertake additional duties as the need/demand requires both at site level and in supporting regional CBRE organisation.
- The role requires an individual with a customer focused proactive attitude and technical strengths, combined with an ability to communicate effectively under constant pressure with a multitude of stakeholders.
- Carry out any duties as required by the CBRE Operations Manager
Activities Within Role:
- Maintain regular contact with the site technical and self-perform team on all work activities falling under the CMMS system.
- Responsible for the management and co-ordination of all the SAP planner groups under CBRE scope.
- Ensure all PPM’s/CM’s/RM Work Orders are completed on time in a safe and are scheduled in a timely manner with the responsible CBRE personnel.
- Ensure critical work activities, especially Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, are identified and are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Ensure that CMMS activities are carried out within the agreed time scales and all relevant assets are identified with job plans etc.
- Ensure that Service Levels and on-site maintenance plans correspond to the works being completed.
- Ensure quality systems are in place and report on quality directives and ensure active participation in internal and external audits.
- Responsible for compliance to the site health and safety policies and procedures which may be a combination of client and CBRE.
- Undertake training with CBRE team and contractors relating to EHS, GMP training and client policies and procedures.
- Such other duties as required by the operational needs of the department. Responsible for delivery of Customer Service at a world class standard.
- This position will be responsible for managing the most effective Maintenance strategy in order to preserve fully functional system operational levels on the site.
- Ensure that all statutory inspections are planned and executed within agreed time scales.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are carried out within the agreed time scales and all associated training requirements are in place.
- Assist hands-on with CBRE staff and Contractors when the needs arise due to system operational requirements.
- Experience with SAP, Maximo or similar CMMS systems
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a CMMS Co-Ordinator is an advantage
- Customer and results focused.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry is an advantage.
- Technical/Engineering background preferred.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job