Seabury Kitchens based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Operator to join their team.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts.
- Operate the CNC router in proper parameters for product quality and machine/tool longevity.
- Loading materials etc.
- Monitoring the cutting process, being ready to intervene and fix issues that may arise during cutting.
- Maintain cleanliness of machine and surrounding area.
- Keep Supervisor and/or QC informed of any issues.
- Maintain health & safety standards for the area.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
- Previous experience working as a CNC Operator in a woodworking environment is desirable.
- Ability to read, understand and generate workshop drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Excellent References Required.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English essential.
- Experience driving/training a forklift a plus.
Please hit APPLY NOW below to upload your CV.