The Co-Op Student, together with their Stryker Team Leader and their College Supervisor, identifies an R&D project.
• Identifies the objectives, scope, success factors, milestones and evaluation metrics.
• Documents a detailed project plan.
• Works as part of a team on the design of products and/or test methods and meets the specified objectives and milestones.
• Involves other key stakeholders and facilitates project meetings effectively.
• Communicates project updates and presents at the relevant project review forums.
• Provides support to the team and department by completing other activities as required.
• Ensures compliance with the Quality and Safety Systems
• As a student, effectively adapts to practically working in a work place by being dependable, reliable, punctual, self-motivated, hardworking, organised and a team-player.
• Currently completing a college qualification in an engineering or business discipline
• Honesty and Integrity essential. Must comply with the quality system, regulations and company policies
• Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking. Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast and results orientated environment
• Reliable, dependable and punctual
• Organised, focused and capable of multi-tasking
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Basic level of PC skills required
• Is a team player and capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.