This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, tech-savvy, bright individual with a strong interest in working on large commercial transactions to join Shields Sadleir LLP team at their Cork City office or remotely on a contract basis to cover maternity leave to December 2020.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Access to a sophisticated efficient IT system;
- Cork city location and modern attractive offices;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- 20 days annual leave pro rata;
- Flexible working arrangements (4 or 5 day week).
Commercial Property Solicitor role and responsibilities:
- Investigation of title for commercial lending transactions;
- Acting for commercial clients on commercial property transactions including business parks;
- Acting for private clients on commercial property transactions;
- Acting for commercial clients in drafting and negotiating commercial leases involving multi-tenanted buildings.
Corporate and Commercial Solicitor role and responsibilities:
- Advising in Merger and Acquisition Transactions;
- Corporate Reorganisations (including share redemptions, share exchanges, mergers);
- Business Asset Transfer Agreements;
- Shareholders Agreements;
- Employee Share Option Schemes;
- Company Secretarial (for the above);
- Managing own caseload and in a team with the Tax Department.
Requirements of the Commercial Property or Corporate and Commercial Solicitor:
- High academic achiever;
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification experience (may consider lower post qualification experience for an exceptional candidate);
- Interest in and knowledge in respect of handling commercial /property transactions;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong interest in continuously upskilling to the latest technology;
- Strong writing and legal analytical skills;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and friendly and efficient communication with clients;
- Commercially aware.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!