Shields Sadleir LLP are a commercial legal and tax firm based in Cork city centre with a strong commercial client base. They have a vacancy for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Property Department on a permanent basis five-day week or more flexible hours available. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, tech-savvy, bright individual with a strong interest in working on large commercial transactions.
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience;
- Access to a sophisticated efficient IT system;
- Access to online legal resources such as bloomsbury and lexis PSL;
- Cork city location and modern attractive offices;
- Opportunity to work partly remotely also;
- 20 days annual leave pro-rata;
- Flexible working arrangements (4 or 5 day week).
Commercial property role and responsibilities may include:
- Acting for a number of large renewable energy developers in the area of solar and hydro energy leases and wayleaves;
- Investigation of title for commercial lending transactions;
- Acting for commercial clients on commercial property transactions including business parks;
- Acting for commercial clients in drafting and negotiating commercial leases involving multi-tenanted buildings.
Requirements of the experienced Commercial Property Solicitor:
- High academic achiever;
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience (less experience considered for an exceptional candidate);
- Strong legal drafting, legal analytical and legal research skills;
- Interest in and knowledge in respect of handling commercial /property transactions;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word (incl. styles) and Excel;
- Strong interest in continuously upskilling to the latest technology;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and friendly and efficient communication with clients;
- Commercially aware.
Early applications advisable Please email a CV and short cover letter in strictest of confidence to Aoife Shields firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job