Clann Mór Residential & Respite CLG is a Community Based Residential & Respite service, based in Co. Meath.
We currently provide services in Kells, Navan, and Ashbourne.
The service supports adults with mild and moderate intellectual disabilities, to live in its community-based homes and to avail of residential respite.
Clann Mór is a voluntary organisation, with charitable status and is registered with HIQA.
We have positions for: Community Based Support Staff (CBSS).
- QQI Level 5 in Health/Social Care
- Experience of working in disability services - preferably residential and respite
- Knowledge and understanding of HIQA
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to drive as part of the role
- Dynamic person with drive, ambition, motivation, excellent work ethic, and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work rosters - positions will include shift working.
For further information: Call 086 6036222
Or click Apply Now to upload your CV and cover note.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.