We have both full and part-time rotas available in Limavady and are now recruiting Community Care Workers in that area.
You must hold a full driving license and have the use of a vehicle. Full bespoke training will be provided in our in-house training academy.
- Full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle
- Great communication skills
- Able to promote and deliver person centered care
- Able to promote dignity and respect when delivering care
- Be well organised/professional/caring
- Interested in working in the community within Health & Social Care
- Care about the community they live in
QCF level 3 in H & SC
NW Care wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job