The ideal candidate will:
- Have a full knowledge and understanding of Community Employment Schemes/DSP.
- Have full accounts qualification and experience, accounts accredited.
- Be proficient in SAGE Payroll and Tas Books Packages.
- A minimum of Level 7 qualification.
- Excellent Reporting skills.
- Liaise with CEO's office as a team member to plan and provide for the finance programme.
- Assist all with the compilation of annual budgets.
- Operate as a supervisor team member reporting to management.
- Liaise with DSP officer regarding all aspects of the scheme and participants and co-ordinating all budgets.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 8th of February 2019