Compliance & Office Support
Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services and we have been voted the 2nd Best Company to work for in Ireland. We believe the quality of our service depends on the happiness and satisfaction of our valued team and so our team always come first.
We are currently seeking a full time Compliance and Office support to be based in our South Side office in Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire. This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) and is a new position to join our team.
- Responsibility for the overall records/documentation and compliance requirements of the office.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation and tracking required documentation/information.
- Managing the process of Starting & Ceasing of both Client/Staff files and all associated admin
- Managing client/staff paperwork.
- Managing and ensuring files are complaint and monitor on an ongoing basis and up to date with Compliance requirement.
- Preparing and assisting with Internal & External audits.
- Admin/Office Support
- General admin duties of office.
- Providing some cover for recruit admin role
- Ordering Stationary/sundries for office
- Managing and dealing with queries and working as part of the Home Support Office Team.
- Assisting with PPE deliveries
- General administrative tasks as required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to plan, organise and prioritise daily.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fluent English speaker and permission to work full time in Ireland.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 per year
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 31st of May 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job