We are recruiting compliance auditors to perform audits on a range of sites.
These audits can be to supermarkets, racecourses, bars, cafes and restaurants, bingo halls, and betting shops, and the Serve Legal employee is required to visit these sites and report back on a specific compliance issue.
This may be in any of the following sectors:
- ID and Age Verification Compliance
- Allergen Testing
- Revenue Protection
- Media Compliance
- Responsible Gambling.
This is a part-time, flexible role, which is ideal to fit in and around other work or studies.
Jobs are allocated and paid on a per-audit basis so you can work as much as you have time for.
We are looking for individuals who are...
- Aged 16 to 20 for age verification audits
- Aged 20+ for wider compliance audits
- Dedicated and reliable
- Wanting to explore their local area
What you need in order to apply...
- A photo of your primary form of ID
- Evidence of Right To Work - This could be a UK or Irish passport or birth certificate, plus visa/settled status details required for the country you are applying from
- A recent, date-stamped selfie (so we know you look young enough for our age-verification work)
- A smartphone (so you can download our app and WhatsApp which we predominately use to communicate with auditors)
- To be willing to geotag your location whilst out doing audits (so we know you went to the right place!)
Why work for us?
- Interesting work, helping keep your communities safe
- Develop your confidence, independence and transferable skills
- Flexible - work around your schedule/lifestyle
- Great rate of pay (plus travel expenses covered) - paid fortnightly
We are accredited as a Youth Friendly Employer and are a member of the MSPA (Mystery Shopping Professionals Association)
Auditors are offered work, and it is expected that they will let their Area Manager know if they are not available for work. There is no obligation to complete work every week, but once work is accepted, it is expected that it will be completed by the deadline given.
Talented Serve Legal auditors have gone on to management positions within the organisation with a number joining our Senior Management team as Directors. Some are employed to accompany new auditors while training. Others start or continue in Further or Higher Education, and many go on to pursue successful careers elsewhere.
Serve Legal's growth into wider non-age-related services means we can now extend opportunities for older auditors and provide a longer career progression path.
Click Apply Now to visit our website for more information and to apply!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job