At Deloitte, we deliver the solutions and insights our clients need to address their most complex business challenges. As the world’s largest global professional services and consulting network, Deloitte Ireland has nearly 3,000 people providing audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Our tax portfolio provides business and personal tax services to a wide range of clients, from multinationals to family-owned businesses and individuals. We can assist with transactions across many jurisdictions, advise on key business decisions, and offer cost effective support for more routine matters.We are currently seeking to hire full time permanent Financial Services Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager to join our compliance team who is excited in contributing to the continuous evolution and advancement of the corporate tax compliance function with excellent opportunities for career progression.
What impact will you make?
Due to ongoing growth and expansion of our Deloitte Corporate tax Compliance Centre of Excellence, Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager with a focus on financial services.
We are currently seeking to hire full time permanent Financial Services Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager to join our compliance team who is excited in contributing to the continuous evolution and advancement of the corporate tax compliance function with excellent opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will have excellent opportunities to gain significant and varied experience in the financial services sector such as banking and securitisation, aviation leasing, insurance and asset management.
About the Team
Deloitte provides corporate tax compliance services to a wide range of clients, from multinationals to family-owned businesses. Our now well established and successful corporate tax compliance centre of excellence brings a centralised pool of tax professionals together to continuously challenging itself to modernise our corporate tax compliance function to deliver exceptional quality to our clients.
If you believe that you have the ability and experience to make an immediate contribution, are committed to efficient and effective performance and have the motivation to seize opportunities as they are presented, then please apply online.
About this Unique Opportunity
- Working on challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio with potential to become a technical expert in your particular area of interest.
- Quality review of corporate tax returns, preparation of more complex tax calculations and assistance in tax provisioning, tax accounting and reporting work
- Meeting with our financial services clients on key tax law changes and how these changes impact their reporting/disclosure obligations
- Seeking cross selling opportunities within tax and/or the firm
- Interacting with other Deloitte offices around the world as part of globally coordinated corporate tax compliance engagements
- Researching tax technical compliance matters including detailed research of constantly changing tax legislation and case law
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating our trainee group to be best in class in the delivery of compliance services and playing an active role in their performance appraisal process
- Management and oversight of working capital management objectives and other key metrics
- Contributing to how we evolve through use of technology and alternative delivery models/structures
- Assistance with planning, development and facilitating of ongoing corporate tax compliance training programs
- Supporting the Unit lead/Director in the ongoing management, strategic direction and advancement of the corporate tax compliance centre
- Qualified CTA or CTC.
- The chosen candidate will need to have a proven record for service excellence, is deadline focused and a team player
- Excellent communication skills who is committed to efficient and effective performance.
- Excellent project management/organisational, technical and analytical skills
- We have offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move, to Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job