ESTIMATOR REQUIRED – COUNTY MEATH
A Contractor that specialises in light gauge steel construction, Metal Frame Construction are currently on the lookout for an estimator to work out of their County Meath Head Office.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Candidates should have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the tender bid from receipt of tender enquiry to submission of final bid
• Undertaking careful inspection of tender documents including bills of quantities, specifications, contract etc.
• Working closely with the Design Team in the preparation of tender enquiries for issue to the market;
• Working within the agreed procurement strategy
• Collating quotes for comparison and selection for inclusion in the priced tender
• Conducting risk identification, value management and cost control
• Meeting with key stakeholders and subcontractors throughout the tender period
• Developing standard prelim allowances for inclusion in the priced tender
• Preparing budgets and cost plans in a similar manner to priced tenders
• Presenting the priced tender to the Pre-Construction Director at adjudication stage
• Preparing for pre and post tender meetings
• Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use; and assessing the implications of health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements;
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.