QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED – COUNTY MEATH
A Contractor that specialises in light gauge steel construction, Metal Frame Construction are currently on the lookout for a quantity surveyor join our growing workforce with space to grow and develop within our Company.
Candidates should have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience working as a QS.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the tender bid from receipt of tender enquiry to submission of final bid
• Undertaking careful inspection of tender documents including bills of quantities, specifications, contract etc.
• Working closely with the Design Team in the preparation of tender enquiries for issue to the market;
• Working within the agreed procurement strategy
• Collating quotes for comparison and selection for inclusion in the priced tender
• Conducting risk identification, value management and cost control
• Meeting with key stakeholders and subcontractors throughout the tender period
• Developing standard prelim allowances for inclusion in the priced tender
• Preparing budgets and cost plans in a similar manner to priced tenders
• Presenting the priced tender to the Pre-Construction Director at adjudication stage
• Preparing for pre and post tender meetings
• Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use; and assessing the implications of health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements;
- The ability to prepare tenders with little oversight while meeting strict deadlines.
- Quantity Surveying, Estimating, Construction, Main Contracting.
- Experience with Cubit Measuring Software beneficial.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your Cv today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.