TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users. Eco-Labeling develops unified global rules for diversified video and header accounts, manages and optimizes the efficiency and accuracy, and provides weekly data analysis of TikTok content ecological diversity.
- Responsible for the management of projects for the monitoring of content ecosystem across multiple products. ,
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional departments for project evaluation, resources coordination and subsequent works. ,
- Evaluate project's operation status through data analysis and form up reports for global synchronization. ,
- Regularly track and review project's progress and performance to continuously improve its workflow and stability.
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred, short video product user. ,
- Excellent language skills (fluent speaking in Russian and English), overseas working/ training is a plus. ,
- In-depth contact with local customs and culture is highly sensitive to social news. ,
- Possess strong learning ability, team management skills and cross-department communication. ,
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature. ,
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing experience and other data analysis capabilities are preferred. ,
- Having experience of project management or relevant job can be a plus.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job