Mannix and Company LLP Solicitors is a well-established, busy, and ever-expanding general practice operating in Tralee, Co. Kerry with a strong team of Solicitors and Legal Executives. They are now seeking to recruit a full time Conveyancing and Probate Solicitor, with 2/3 years' post qualification experience.
The primary focus of the work will be on residential and commercial conveyancing and duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties;
- Drafting and reviewing leases;
- Advising clients, both corporate and private, in relation to all property-related transactions;
- Dealing with residential and commercial lending transactions;
- Attending to registrations and post-completion matters;
- Drafting wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Extracting Grants of Probate/Administration and administering estates.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will afford the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their career in addition to offering opportunities for flexible working conditions.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Kerry!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job