HCA Ireland are currently recruiting for Corporate Admin / Security Personnel for one of Ireland's premiere security firms. We are looking for 12 full time and 2 part time PSA licence holders for various locations in the Dublin City areas.
Candidates must have a valid PSA licence. Training will be provided.
Social Distancing and Safe Working Conditions is a priority to us & appropriate PPE and facilities are provided.
• To be an ambassador for the company
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Working as part of a team
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises as well as liaising with the client
• Must present themselves in a courteous and presentable manner
• Report writing
• Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets
• The ability to carry out security duties as specified, including patrols, monitoring CCTV, access control etc
• Life Assurance
• Progression, training and development opportunities
• Pension Scheme after 6 months service
• Tax saver and cycle to work after 12 months service
• Group health scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• SIPTU Representation Rights
• Life advice and counselling service
• Service awards recognition scheme
• Internal recognition schemes
• Charitable giving
Must have the following requirements:
• Valid PSA licence or in the process of obtaining one
• Be available to work Monday to Sunday (09:00 - 22:00)
• Fluent English essential
• 5 years of verifiable work and personal history
• Understanding of customer service
• Excellent written and communication skills
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.