- Large Professional Services Firm
- South Dublin
Our client is a large professional services firm based in South Dublin. They are looking for a Corporate Recovery Summer Intern join their team.
Corporate recovery is the practice of working with a company facing financial and other difficulties in order to return the company to a safe financial situation to allow it to continue trading.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the senior people on the team to help businesses understand their financial positions.
If, upon completion of the internship, you decide this is something you want to pursue your career in, you may apply for a Corporate Recovery Traineeship with the firm at the end of which you will be a Qualified Advisor.Skills and attributes required
- Ideally 400+ Leaving Certificate points.
- Due to graduate with a 2.1 degree in Accounting/Business related degree - PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN ALSO APPLY IF YOU'RE UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOUR FINAL EXAMS DUE TO COVID-19.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Fluent in English
Apply today and, if suitable, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!