Credit Management Executive - Due to continued growth, one of Ireland's leading credit management groups seeks a commercial Credit Management Executive based in a busy office located in Port Tunnel Business Park, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17.
There is an opportunity for a Hybrid Working from Home model for suitable candidates.
Position Objective: Reporting to the Team Manager, this role is within the Credit Management team for one of our clients in the utility sector.
The below job description is meant as a guideline to outline the key areas of responsibility related to the role of Credit Management Executive. The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can vary.
Currently, staff are working from home, however, this may change to either a hybrid/office-based role in the coming weeks.
Full-time remote positions will also be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities:·
- Manage a portfolio of commercial utility customers.
- Manage inbound & outbound customer interactions via calls & email.
- Engaging with customers and negotiating settlements and payments in order to bring customers’ accounts to full resolution.
- Provide excellent professional customer service.
- Work to achieve personal and team collections targets.
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary.
- Ensure processes are followed in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure KPI’s are surpassed.
- Operate as a feedback loop to management to ensure the customer issues are identified and resolved to ensure payment can be achieved.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Credit Management experience is an advantage.
- Credit Management or entry-level finance type education / training is an advantage.
- Previous Customer Service experience is an advantage.
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
- Strong objection handling & negotiation skills.
- Calm, professional and approachable manner.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player.
- Attention to detail & Strong negotiation skills.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel also an advantage.
Working Hours: 35 hour working week
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.