Company: Allied Irish Bank
Branch Customer AdvisorLocations: Bandon, Co. Cork
This role is being offered on a Permanent basis.
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service?
Are you interested in working as part of a Dynamic Team?
About the Role:
At AIB, we back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. Branch Banking is at the heart of all of this. Working as part of a diverse team you will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers face to face, delivering a more personalised customer experience. The opportunity with this role is to make a meaningful difference to our customer’s experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Greet all customers who enter the Branch
- Process payments and withdrawals, working within the cash desk, lodgements and general day-to-day banking errands.
- Help customers to set up and maintain accounts
- Deal with calls, emails and face-to-face enquiries
- Promote financial products and services to customers.
- Guide customers to the correct colleague in regards to their financial queries.
- Help customers with the use of IT systems to update account details
- General administration tasks
What’s important to us?
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Supporting our Communities
- Employee Engagement
What’s in it for you?
A fantastic foundation in the finance industry. We’ll train you before and during the job through our local training programme.
You can join our team without having experience of working in a bank. We have roles for people who want that first step in their career.
If you’ve worked in financial services before, that will help, but it’s not necessary.
What you will bring:
- Be responsible for driving an excellent customer experience and achieving agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
- Have an innovative approach to your role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
- You will need to show us that you can work effectively as part of a team.
- Take responsibility for your work and follow through on commitments.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 16th of June 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job