Care Centre Executive
Churchfield Co. Cork
Sligo - City Centre
About this role:
We are looking for dynamic Customer Care Agents to join our team to support Customers across our product range.
Customer Care Agents are an essential role in the current and future success of eir.
These roles require great communication skills and a focus on delivering the best outcome for our customers. If you are customer-driven and display a positive attitude to your work, you may be a great fit for us. So, get in touch with us today!
Why this role:
We are the country's biggest and best network with Ireland's fastest broadband, 4G mobile as standard, as well as the largest 5G network and individual business solutions.
We are proud to be part of the very fabric of Ireland, going right back to the foundation of the state. We touch every community across the country.
And this role could be the beginning of your career in eir...
Breakdown of €27,000 OTE (Salary and bonuses paid every 4 weeks):
- €22,000 annual salary
- 15% commission based on KPI achievement
- Annual attendance bonus €1,700
Additional earning potential:
- Loyalty bonus - €2,000 over 2 years
- Unlimited Sales commission
- Refer a Friend bonus - €500 for every successful referral made
What our team member says:
I started as an agent in November 2018 and received the best training & support I have received in a work environment. I have worked in a few call centers previously and Eir’s approach to training, upskilling, and career progression is not like my previous jobs.
I began as an agent with the retention department in Cork; over the following months, I was upskilled and trained in other areas of the business and with other systems, etc. in Eir. This for me is exactly what allowed me to excel not only as a call centre rep but as a young woman too.
My support system, the TL’s & Operations Managers were brilliant to me and so approachable that it was so easy to come to work and with the level of support and information available to me I never felt any question was too silly or that I had no help, there is always someone around. Over the coming months, I became a Senior Agent (Assistant TL) and I loved being able to aid others in their day-to-day jobs and learning how to myself one day becoming a manager within Eir, which was my aim when I began my employment.
This then brings me to now; I am a Team Manager and have been for almost 6 months now and I love it.
Being a manager is something I always wanted to do and I’m so glad that my managers and operations team has moulded me into the TL that I am today!
What is expected from this role?
As a Care Centre executive you will be working in a way that reflects eirs’ company values which are:
- Commitment to our customers
- Trust – be a Brand that our customers Trust
- Simplicity – make it as easy as possible to do business with us
- Ambition – be ambitious in everything we do
- Pride – take pride in everything we do
So what does that mean for you - Your Responsibilities:
- Show our commitment to our customers by providing fast and reliable answer rates and be happy to participate in relevant programs to identify call drivers/trends to reduce unnecessary calls
- Ensuring that our customers trust our service by maximising first contact resolution on each interaction through both inbound and outbound contact types, proactively updating customers where required.
- Always doing what you say you will do.
- Look to simplify our processes and procedures by identifying process gaps and initiating a change to the benefit of both the customer & company.
- Being ambitious - continuously updating skills & knowledge by completing classroom training & E-Learning courses as required.
- Pride – Take pride in every call or task, support business growth by generating sales leads & value through cross selling, up selling and churn prevention
- Takes notes during calls and updates the customer database with accurate information after each call
- Provides customer focus through customer service expertise to other groups to assist in the resolution of queries/complaints.
- Contributes to the overall team performance by meeting agreed weekly targets.
Your Key Strengths:
- Customer Focused
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy and patience
- Computer Savvy
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Training provided onsite
- Onsite parking facilities
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- Close proximity to bus and train station (10-minute walk)
Come speak to Morgan McKinley today about these fantastic opportunities with Eir in both Cork and Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.