Role: Customer Operations Specialist, Retail Banking (Multiple Roles)
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown
These roles are being offered on a Permanent basis.
Are you looking to kick-start your professional career with Ireland’s leading bank?
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Starting salary €28,500 plus 10% Shift Allowance
Summary of role (Multiple Roles)
This is a telephony-based role, where the successful candidate will assist our customers who are in financial difficulty. Our Credit Support advisors are highly skilled across a range of products that AIB has to offer. Our team also have the benefit of being trained on a multi-brand basis, giving them exposure to EBS and Haven Mortgage products. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a foothold within the banking sector and the wide base of products and brands that we manage, can open opportunities in the future for high performers. In the Credit Support Unit, we are looking for outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic people to come and join our fast paced and vibrant team.
What’s important to us?
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Supporting our Communities
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
We operate on a shift basis as follows:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday – 9.00 to 4.30 pm
- Week 2: Monday to Friday – 9.00 to 4.30 pm
- Week 3: Monday to Thursday 11.30 am until 8.00 pm, Friday 10.00 am - 6.00 pm & Saturday 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Week 4: Monday to Thursday 09.00 am until 5.30 pm & Friday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
* Our hours of operation currently remain in Covid response hours (9 am-5:15 pm Monday to Friday, Sat 9-1 (1 every 4 weeks)) and remain under review.
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in Customer-facing role.
- Track record of delivering a consistent level of exceptional service to customers.
- Proven track record to delivering strong results against agreed targets.
- A commitment to becoming fully accredited with minimum requirement of successfully attaining APA Loans (Loans & Regulations) within probationary period together with working towards achievement of full QFA status.
- Ensure that all customer records are kept up to date in accordance with the relevant CCMA/CPC regulations we adhere to.
- Be the personal point of contact by phone, for our customers who are in financial difficulty or may be going into financial difficulty.
- Proactively contact customers in relation to account arrears and find the most appropriate solutions for our customers.
- Answer their questions over the phone, quickly and efficiently in relation to their account.
- Consistently provide the highest quality customer engagements, meeting and often exceeding customer expectations and acting with total integrity.
All successful candidates will be required to become accredited to a minimum of an APA in Loans by completing Qualified Financial Advisor modules, in a specified timeframe. The Bank will cover the cost of registration with the Institute of Bankers and for completion of required modules. If successful, the Bank will pay a monetary reward. Paid study leave is also provided.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees.
What’s in it for you?
A fantastic foundation in the finance industry. We’ll train you before and during the job, during your first 9 weeks you will go through our local training programme.
You can join our team without having experience of working in a bank. We have roles for people who want that first step in their career.
If you’ve worked in financial services before, that will help, but it’s not a pre-requisite.
- Health Insurance (VHI) effective January 2024
- Progressive HR Policies including Family Leave policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter Scheme
- 9 week training period
- Holiday Fund
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Education support including paid study leave
- Transaction free banking
Closing date extended!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job