Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here’s your opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support to customers and to commit to making Apple an iconic technology company. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Customer Relations+ Advisors support our customers, holistically by supporting our products and services. Advisors are the voice of Apple, providing outstanding customer service, and support. They represent Apple, embody our values, and are a reflection of the best in the world around us. A successful Advisor listens to our customers, while using their procedural resources, expertise, creativity, and passion to exceed customer expectations — and remind them that behind our great products and services, are amazing people.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/support environment, or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and restoring their confidence in Apple.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to actively listen to the customer and be able to negotiate where needed.
- You have excellent organisational/time management skills and you are able to discern priorities from urgencies and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- You have outstanding and consistent follow through until full resolution of customer issue.
- An excellent problem solver and decision maker - you can make good judgements by weighing up the customer's needs as well as the needs of the business.
- You are detailed oriented and analytical; while also being able to look at the bigger picture.
- You are curious, ambitious and like to think creatively.
- You are target oriented and a strong multitasker.
- You are flexible - willing to explore additional responsibility and assist in the execution of new projects.
The Customer Relations+ Advisor performs a variety of support for Apple Customers. In this role you have responsibility for the recovery and retention of customers who have lost confidence in Apple. Assist your peers worldwide within AppleCare by fielding questions about the AppleCare Protection Plan and other related support agreements. Process contract maintenance requests using various internal tools. Contract maintenance includes Date of Purchase updates transfer of coverage/ownership agreement refund requests etc. Field and escalate both written and voice requests for agreement and warranty issues. Collaborate with agents in Apple’s worldwide contact centres to resolve complex agreement issues via phone and chat. Document/log support exceptions and issue resolution on a case-by-case basis using various tool. Contact customers via phone or email to research and assist with agreement issues. Supporting Apple contracts including AppleCare Protection Plan/AppleCare+ and other agreements. Work with end users and resellers in order to ensure total resolution for our customers. Responsibility for monitoring work lists daily. Maintain minimum team production requirements set by management. Track and report system issues that could affect customer satisfaction or department production. You will handle complex occasionally sensitive customer service and support issues. You should be accustomed to working independently and you will hold responsibilities for communicating official positioning on Company resolutions. As a Customer Relations+ Advisor you will identify emerging product or customer issues and develop creative and realistic solutions. You will create an internal network of collaboration and are empowered to use judgement when considering Company and customer needs. Responsibility for providing feedback for improving operational strategies and suggesting applicable solutions. You’ll be curious about business procedures and not afraid to question the current processes. A customer focused approach independence out-of-the-box thinking and a person with a passion to resolve customer issues in an efficient and effective manner are key factors that will ensure your success in this position.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job