Rate of pay: £10.90 per hour (£21,255 per annum)
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Access to Overtime opportunities available
Location: Opportunities to work fully in the Belfast offices, Hybrid or fully remote from home upon completing of mandatory in office training
Proposed Start Date: December 2023
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service and enjoy helping people? Are you looking for job security and career opportunities working for a leading provider of outsourced customer services solutions? Do you enjoy great job satisfaction, ensuring customer needs are at the heart of your interactions and that all queries are positively resolved?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to hear from you today!
What are we offering you?Every assignment at Serco comes with the following benefits to you:
- Temp to Perm opportunity (Long term ongoing assignments, with permanent opportunities offered regularly.)
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (No weekend work to suit your work life balance)
- Central location with all public transport links within walking distance to the office
- A warm, friendly environment with access to a television break out area, free tea/coffee, and food staples.
- Casual dress days on site
- Closure on Bank HolidaysInternal incentive schemes
- Charity Volunteering Day opportunities
- Access to private medical, dental and pension schemes
- Access to discounts from groceries to gardening, electronics to fashion, holidays and even home utilities, there are almost 1,000 different offers available to you, all of which can be used on top of other sales and promotions.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support access
- Up to 28 days paid holiday a year.
- Weekly Pay
Exclusive access to Adecco Associate Benefits including retail, Gym and leisure discounts, Eyecare Vouchers and Mental Health support.
What will you be doing?
Adecco are working in partnership with Serco to recruit candidates to work as an essential public service worker, you will be a vital member of the team at the Contact Centre.
We have several openings for customer service focused individuals who are ambitious, keen to learn new skills within a call centre environment and want to progress with a long-term career.
You'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with a diverse range of customers through inbound calls to ensure the customer care journey is as smooth as possible, resolving queries "Right First Time" in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
- Capture, maintain and ensure quality and safety of customer data.
- Assessing claims and dealing with customer enquiries via electronic means.
- Supporting the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
- Delivering and maintaining individual and team targets.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and processes.
- Resilience and the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured team environment.
- Evidence of your Access NI application Number and cleared Access NI certificate.
- Verified RTW documentation.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job