Customer Service Advisor
• To be responsible for delivering a high quality service to our Customers/Callers, using a variety of contact methods, first time, every time.
• Take responsibility for ownership and delivery of KPI targets.
• Follow all processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of all information.
• Remaining focused when handling calls to ensure the correct script is followed for each relevant call type – particularly when the call type is changing quickly and frequently.
• Acknowledge the customer and be courteous in my dealings, displaying empathy where appropriate, and managing the contact professionally in both pace and tone.
• To handle and take ownership of customer enquiries, seeking positive inventive solutions to deliver.
• To identify and understand when there is a need to escalate and when to deal.
• Positively welcome coaching and feedback as an opportunity to improve personal and business performance contributing to a culture of continuous improvement.
• Liaise with other departments to provide flawless delivery.
• Help others to be successful by sharing best practice.
• Be an ambassador for BT and a role model which supports the business.
• Use initiative to ensure delivery of quality and required performance standards.
• Inform of all relevant information.
• Be adaptable and comfortable with an ever-changing environment, ensuring that all briefings are read and understood – it is the individual’s responsibility to seek help and guidance if anything is unclear.
• Attend Court when required to do so.
Skills and Experience
• Each stage of training and Graduation Bay is assessed and must be passed to progress to the next stage.
• Pass accreditation in basic level of the Irish Language.
• Listen very carefully.
• Focus on screens throughout all calls and follow instructions as appropriate.
• Remain calm and focused, particularly when dealing with distressed callers, to ensure that their requests are being dealt with effectively and efficiently.
• Strictly adhere to all relevant procedures and mandatory expressions.
• Listen to the expectations of the caller and deliver what you can within the current remit of the product.
• Ensure all regulatory obligations are complied with, where appropriate.
• Ensure information given is accurate.
• Quick and accurate typing.
BT Ireland has received accreditation as a “Healthy Place to Work” by the Heathy Place to Work Institute. Please check out our diversity and inclusion information section to learn about BT Ireland’s passion and commitment to D&I.
• 25 days annual Leave + bank holidays and an opportunity to buy up to five more days every year
• Average earnings for a full-time employee ~ €31,200 (Range €30,000 - €32,600 excluding overtime).
• Additional €3,000 per year for staff that work nights.
• Comprehensive health care valued at €1250 per year.
• Company pension scheme, with 5% company contribution.
• Great work life balance, with set shifts and option to avail of overtime. (Average €1050 overtime paid per year on top of salary mentioned above)
• Being part of a great team, both locally within ECAS and the wider BT family.
• We also provide Life Assurance from 1st day of employment
• There’s also great support for working parents
• You’ll have the opportunity to buy BT shares
• Opportunities to do volunteering
• We also have a subsidised social club
• Discounted BT products
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job