We are recruiting at present.
We are looking for multiple new customer service advisors to join our expanding team to support our industry leading clients,if you feel you are a suitable candidate for a position, please apply today.
Working week: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
What you will do:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting our well-known brands and providing fantastic customer service to their customers.
The daily tasks for this role may vary but would usually include:
- Dealing with customers queries professionally through calls, emails and live chat.
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ensuring all KPI's and SLA's are being met on an ongoing basis.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising, ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
- Adhoc tasks as required
Our Ideal Candidate:Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to understand and learn quickly.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and good judgment in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems.
- The ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help deliver high-quality customer service
Previous experience in a contact centre environment will be an advantage but it is not necessary as full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to start a career in a growing company that wants to help you achieve your goals.
- A stable job with a permanent contract
- Yearly salary appraisals
- Refer a Friend scheme
- A good opportunity to progress within the company by availing of internal training and development programmes.
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Tea / Coffee facilities provided.
- A positive and relaxed working environment.
Our office is located 10 minutes from Cork City and is serviced by regular buses. There is limited parking available on site however there is parking available in the local area.
About Complete Outsource Solutions
Complete Outsource Solutions is Ireland's leading outsource specialists. First established in 2015, the COS brand has continued to build on values of integrity, customer focus, innovation, creativity and respect. Our people are undoubtedly our strength - Our advisors are not just people hired to work at COS. Each team comprises of highly-motivated and energetic individuals who are passionate about our business.
Our state-of-the-art facility in Cork is home to the COS team. With over 50 employees and a capacity for over 250 agents, we provide a full portfolio of outsource services to small, medium and large sized enterprises right through to some of Ireland’s most respected and successful brands. Our clients include Dunnes Stores, DPD Ireland, Iberdrola, Omniplex Cinemas, Perfect Reception plus many more.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Complete Outsource Solutions then apply now and a member of our H.R team will contact you in relation to your application.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.