We are currently recruiting for Part time employees for Evening and Saturday shifts, training for this start is planned on a full time basis starting Tuesday 2nd Jan 2024. Training will take place md week, Mon to Fri 09:00 to 17:30 for 3 weeks then trainees will move onto part time shifts.
Infosys BPM is the business process management unit of Infosys and started its operations in Ireland in 2014. We deliver exceptional service offerings across numerous sectors - telecommunications, manufacturing, social media, healthcare, edtech, and fintech. We provide voice support, customer service and technical support operations for large global enterprises. We operate across 5 locations in Ireland – Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Clonmel and Craigavon, supporting multiple clients. Positions are available at each location.
At Infosys, we aim to create an inclusive workplace and leverage the power of diversity for a sustainable competitive advantage, enabling employees to participate, develop and contribute freely and equitably. We are committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate or allow harassment on the basis of race, colour, religion, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, military status or any other legally protected status.
About the Job:
Working remotely, you will be working for Infosys BPM on behalf of our partner, as a Customer Service Agent. As frontline staff, you are the first point of contact providing support for a leading brand, delivering a first-class customer experience. In order to deliver the highest level of customer experience skills such as active listening, selective questioning, problem solving and showing empathy are required. You will have the opportunity to participate in a fully paid pre-live training environment which will enable you acquire these skills. We will provide you with the best tools and resources to exceed our customer’s expectations and enable you provide them with a truly remarkable experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global leader in next generation business process management services if you decide to join our team at Infosys BPM. We offer the opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, and competitive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression. We promote a positive work-life balance, and we are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our fun and dynamic team here in at Infosys.
For this class we am to Train on a Full time basis Monday to Friday, 40 hours over a 3 week period. Upon completion of training you would move to the Part Time shifts consisting of 3 evenings mid week and full shift Saturday.
All training provided is fully paid and will take place in a Virtual classroom. As a Customer Service Agent you will complete training assigned to the department that you will be joining and this will be discussed further at interview stage.
There are many benefits to working at Infosys:
· 30 days holiday (includes 10 statutory days entitlement) – pro rata for part time
· Permanent Contract of Employment
· High energy and dynamic work environment
· Culture for promoting from within
· Learning and development platforms available to all employees
· Global company with opportunities for growth across many countries
· Opportunities to be involved and give back to the community
· Easily accessible site for all modes of transport
· Healthy eating scheme
· On site canteen
· Special staff offers – reduced rates with local stores and amenities
· Free access to the VHI Employee Assistance Programme and to the Virgin Pulse platform
· PRSA pension scheme
· Eligibility to take part in client bonus schemes on some campaigns
· Supportive working environment
· The opportunity to make life-long friendships
-Tenured based health insurance contributions
-Tenured based Maternity payment contributions
The part you will play within the Infosys team:
· You will be frontline support for our clients
· Ability to use the systems and tools available to effectively handle customer’s queries
· Strive to achieve and maintain service level statistics
· Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance
· Contribute to overall team performance within your specialised department
Personal success profile:
· Fluency in English is a pre-requisite for this role
· Passion for providing exceptional service to clients
· IT literate
· Confident telephone manner with strong communications skills
· Self-motivated and friendly with a positive outlook
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Team Player
· Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role
Hours of Operation:
20 hours per week within business hours.
Business hours: 3 Evening 4 hour shifts and a 8 hour shift Saturday .
Rate of Pay:
Base hourly rate paid at €11.30
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job