- Support in the day to day operation of customer service within the branch.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, further improving the customer experience with both over the phone and face to face interactions.
- Take ownership and deal with customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner.
- Generate and execute sales from lead (where qualified to do so) to fulfilment in accordance with the Omni-Channel ethos and activity management system.
- Assist with sales campaigns including post sales fulfilment, administration and follow up tasks.
- Adopt a prompt and customer centred response to leads passed from Open24 to maximise new business opportunities from customer base.
- Perform duties in accordance with policies, procedures, whilst living PTSB¿s values and Standards.
- Assist the Branch Lead and wider territory team with key customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
- Have significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience in a regulatory compliant environment
- Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
This is a 24 month Fixed Term Contract based in Permanent TSB's Dublin Region.
Is this you?
Please apply online on our website or via the apply link of this role. Your application will be sent through to our Talent Acquisition team and they will be in touch regarding your application. We reserve the right to draw up a shortlist for interview.The Bank understands the importance of a consistent and relentless focus on championing diversity and inclusion. We aim to attract, recruit, and retain individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills, competencies and abilities to work collaboratively to enhance the service we provide to all of our customers and the communities we serve.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job