Our client in the banking industry is ramping up.
We are looking for people in Customer Service, Administration, and other roles.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
What your role could look like:
You will provide advice and assistance to our customers to enable them to achieve their financial goals. This is managed through inbound and outbound telephony activities, together with responding to and executing various online applications.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems and more.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office applications – minimum Word and Excel
- Education requirement of 5 passes in 5 Ordinary Leaving Cert subjects (must include Maths and English) or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of sales systems and processes
- Strong team player
PLEASE HIT THE APPLY BUTTON TO UPLOAD YOUR CV
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.