We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Customer Operations Graduate Programme starting in September 2023!
Within the Customer Service Graduate Programme, you will get to do 4 rotations within the following areas:- Legal, Operations, Digital development and an oversee’s placement with our claims centre in Madrid.
The Ryanair Deal
Joining the largest passenger airline in Europe as a graduate will offer you the opportunity to learn from some of the most commercially astute, financially minded and creative minds in the airline industry and you will forge relationships for life. By working hard, showing entrepreneurial spirit and making some important business decisions along the way, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop a career for one of the most well-known brands across Europe and of course you will get the flight benefits associated with an airline. Friday morning you could be in the office and by Friday evening you could be at any one of our 230+ destinations enjoying the weekend.
At Ryanair you will be part of a team that makes key decisions on a daily basis, we don’t like to hang around and the reason we have achieved what we have in a short space of time, and why we are still growing is because we are not afraid to make bold business decisions. Joining Ryanair you will be given responsibility from day one, and we won’t hold you back, we encourage employees to share their new ideas on how we can improve the business. As a graduate your experience will be broad but significant, allowing you to further develop your career within an area that interests you. Your role could see you tackle a wide range of business challenges and you will spend six months in four business areas over a two-year period. The chosen business areas will depend upon your interests, business needs and performance at interview.
Please note, only those graduating from 2021, 2022 and 2023 will be accepted. This position requires eligibility to work in Ireland on a permanent basis.
Customer Operations Graduate Programme Rotations:
- Contact centre Vendor Management
- Commercial contract governance and KPI setting, reporting and monitoring performance.
- Customer Journey Mapping and process improvement initiatives
- Voice of the customer programme and CSAT performance improvement
- Press escalations, liaising with the PR team, complaints handling and customer improvement planning
- Work force Management and headcount planning
- EU261 Passenger rights legislation.
- Evidence data base management and building a strong defence
- Attending court for Ryanair and defending cases
- Managing the commercial relationship with our extensive network of Lawyers across 17 locations
- Working with our finance partner on managing down the cost of claims
- Forecast claims planning
- Working with the Digital team to define the self-service functionality that makes life easier for customers
- Automating workflow and driving efficient processes.
- Business Analysis, Business case creation and exposure to building functional requirements specification.
- Systems optimisation and development for the growing CS function.
- Security, Compliance best practice
Overseas Operation in Madrid
- You will have the opportunity to spend a period of time with our team in Madrid understanding the role of the legal team in managing claims and costs for the business
- Develop with the social media team a care strategy that is fit for purpose.
- Travel to Warsaw and work with the team there to understand how the support model needs to evolve.
- Regulator/National Enforcement Body relationship management.
What you will gain-
Our Graduate Programme is underpinned by the Ryanair philosophy that will allow you to gain a high level of experience at a fast pace. You will learn from the best people within aviation, gain an invaluable insight into Europe’s leading airline, picking up life skills along the way.
What you need to get in-
You will need to be on track to achieve a minimum of 2.1 and have excelled in your degree course. We want inspirational graduates who have a story to tell and who have strong outside interests. Cultural fit at Ryanair is just as important as academics.
Application process - Everyone we hire at Ryanair needs to show the skills and behaviours that have helped us to achieve our growth over the last 37+ years and we expect candidates to demonstrate a hardworking and entrepreneurial spirit during the interview process.
Application form - Please make sure that you pay attention to the application and ensure that all information supplied is accurate. In the cover letter please state why you want to join the Ryanair Graduate Programme and let us know about which area (s) you are interested in working in.
Interview Process – Candidates who have passed the initial screening process will be invited to an interview where you will be introduced to management and take part in a 1st round interview. At this stage we are looking for you to clearly demonstrate the skills that we are looking for and convince us why Ryanair is the right career choice for you.
When to apply
Good Luck with your application and let your career take off with Ryanair!
Discount travel and excellent progression opportunities
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job