Hours of Work:
7 am – 7 pm Monday to Friday
8 am – 6 pm Saturday (Rostered approx. 1 per month)
To undertake the Customer Service process within The Panda Group ensuring that we exceed the customer expectations. Providing the next level of customer service.
The Customer Service Representative will work as a vital part of the Customer Service team to support the customer as they transact their business with The Panda Group.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Dealing with customer service calls from commercial customers.
- Taking skip orders from residential customers
- Answering questions about our organisation and providing customers with other information as required.
- Dealing with customer service queries/complaints and liaising with other departments to resolve issues.
- Process all customer related queries and requests in a timely and consistent manner
- To be prepared to work in a flexible multi-skilled environment
- Work as part of a team with a positive attitude
Professional & Friendly telephone manner
- Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focused
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective Communication skills
- Proven ability to perform and remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility – the ability to respond to different tasks in other areas of the working environment
- Note: You must be 18 years or over
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.