Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Millennium Business Park, Cappagh Road, Dublin 11
Reporting to: Customer Service Supervisor
Salary: €28,000-€30,000 DOE
Hours of Work:
8 am-6 pm Monday to Friday (Shift rotation)
9 am-1 pm (Rostered approx. 1 every 6 weeks)
To undertake the Customer Service process within The Panda Group ensuring that we exceed the customer expectations. Providing the next level of customer service.
The Customer Service Representative will work as a vital part of the Customer Service team to act as a support to the customer as they transact their business with The Panda Group.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Dealing with customer service calls from commercial and residential skip customers.
- Answering questions about our organisation and providing customers with other information as required.
- Dealing with customer service queries/complaints and liaising with other departments to resolve issues.
- Process all customer related queries and requests in a timely and consistent manner
- To be prepared to work in a flexible multi skilled environment
- Work as part of a team with a positive attitude
- Making outbound courtesy calls to follow up on complaints.
- Experience in a call centre environment desirable
- Professional & Friendly telephone manner
- Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focused
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Effective Communication skills
- Proven ability to perform and remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility– the ability to respond to different tasks in other areas of the working environment
- Note:You must be 18 years or over
- Bike to work Scheme
- OTE Bonus
- Access to staff wellbeing programmes
- Career development through mentoring and training
- Corporate Social Responsibility Opportunities
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave
- Sports & Social clubs
- Opportunities to progress
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.