The purpose of this position is to answer inbound calls from our client’s customers and Financial Professionals, regarding Mutual Fund products and services. You will also be responsible for processing financial transactions such as the purchase, exchange and redemption of Mutual Funds shares at the caller’s request.
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine appropriate course of action, and follow through with the customer on resolution.
- Provide account information; complete account maintenance; assist with online access and process financial exchanges and redemptions.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, providing information, referrals, and routine transactions and/or troubleshooting.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity standards in line with set quality standards and meets all service level timelines.
- Use feedback to identify opportunities for continual performance improvement.
- Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
- Administration experience.
- Previous fast paced role/environment.
- Flexibility/adapting to change.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for results.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent computer skills.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job