A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, customer requests and problems. Researches and resolves problems and errors. Identifies products and services that meet customers' needs.
- Leaving Certificate
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service position
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job