As a Customer Success Executive at Zymplify, you will be responsible for managing new and existing customer relationships. You will work with your customers to understand their goals and expectations, aligning them with the relevant Zymplify resources to achieve them. You will also be responsible for managing the renewal cycle with your customer and develop additional revenue opportunities.
Your day-to-day will be a mix of proactive and reactive work. The proactive work includes scheduled online meetings with customers, where you review the progress of their projects & system usage, make recommendations to enable them to achieve their goals and keep them up to date on the latest features from the development team. The reactive work varies from answering invoice queries to dealing “how to” questions about software functionality.
If you’re stimulated by problem solving, but also seek a role that can be ‘creative’ – this is the job for you.
To be consider for this role you will have/be:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Exceptionally organized, a quick learner who works well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
- Knowledge of the media/digital landscape
You should be a motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how you have achieved results while balancing demanding client expectations. You should find it easy to build and maintain relationships, manage client expectations, and identify issues that require escalations.
Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn quickly and independently are required
In return we offer
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify career
- Generous remuneration package
- Training allowance for professional qualification in Sales/Digital marketing
- Great social events, monthly lunches and other team outings (when life returns to normal)
- Paid holidays
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job