Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility, and performance-enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Advisor to join our expanding FarmOps team in Mallow.
FarmOps is our new App that will offer farmers trusted recommendations to allow the best possible decisions ensuring farm sustainability. If you are looking for an entry-level position and would like the opportunity to work in a vibrant growing company, Munster Bovine would like to hear from you!
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Connecting with customers out in the field to address support queries.
- Building relations with all customers and acting as an ambassador to new and existing customers.
- Log and managing all customer queries through a CRM system.
- Provide resolution to Helpdesk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally good customer service skills.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
- Analyse customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Assist in identifying knowledge-based gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
- Assist in evaluating new services, processes, and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Escalate unresolved issues to support leads/designated personnel.
- Additional projects as required.
- Cross-training in other areas of customer services as required.
- Any other duties as required
Experience, education, skills required:
- Level 8 (or higher) Degree in Agricultural Science (or an associated discipline) essential
- 1 -2 years experience within a customer service role desirable
- Good Interpersonal skills and an ability to converse in a confident friendly manner
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to be flexible in line with the demand of the job.
- Working knowledge of Excel, word, E-mail, CRM systems.
- A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills is essential.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Fluent English Language Skills
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers, colleagues, and management.
- High level of motivation and focus on their daily tasks.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.