MCS Integrated Solutions delivers a portfolio of economical, flexible business management tools to Irish and UK SMEs. We specialise in creating integrated, streamlined organisations, resulting in reduced costs and empowered management. The trademarks of our work are partnership and support.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Support person to assist within our ICT (information, communication and technology) team to provide first line telephone and remote support to customers for a range of Sage Products and Intact IQ and other add on products. This is a permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Responding to and resolving Sage 50/Sage 200 and Sage Payroll support queries via telephone, email and remote access;
- Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases;
- Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service levels agreements are met;
- Problems analysis and investigation work;
- Data investigation work and report writing;
- Keeping up to date with latest software/patches;
- Carrying out other support duties that may be required;
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department to assist MCS increase the number of recommendations for new business;
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures;
- Any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time.
Knowledge and Experience required
- Accounts knowledge essential;
- Proven track record of experience of Sage 50 accounting software essential;
- Proven track record of experience of Intact IQ software desirable, however on the job training will be provided;
- Proven track record of experience of Sage 200 and Payroll an advantag e;
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage.
The successful candidate
- Must be customer focused;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to communicate to customers at a variety of levels;
- Have an excellent telephone manner;
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative;
- Possess great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work;
- A good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage;
- Be a good team player.