Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and managing Tusla’s Anti Virus, Encryption, Vulnerability, Threat Management and Intruder Detection and Prevention Systems
- Support the operation of backup and recovery systems
- Support the operation of Web Filtering, Enterprise Firewalls, Network Access Control and Remote Access VPN systems
- Support the implementation of server hardening
- Support the implementation of security best practice standards such as ISO27001/NIST/CIS standards
- Provide tier 3 support for security related concerns escalated from the Service Desk team
- Work as part security incident response team in assessing risks, conducting investigations and actioning response tasks
- Contribute to overall cyber security planning and continuous improvement roadmap
- Work with the wider ICT team to continuously enhance the cyber security environment
- Other ICT duties as required
Relationship Management and Collaboration
- Work as part of the infrastructure team in developing and maintaining a technical environment that is secure, highly available and fit for use.
- Work in collaboration with the ICT Service Delivery team and the other ICT Teams as required to support tier 3 security, incident management and problem management issues.
- Work with external vendors and other ICT Staff in delivering infrastructure related initiative.
- If applicable, to train, supervise and evaluate staff in their respective roles on the infrastructure team.
- If applicable, ensuring that the appropriate performance management frameworks are implemented for any assigned staff.
Health & Safety
- Comply with and contribute to the development of policies, procedures, guidelines and safe professional practice and adhere to relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Have a working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the service for example National Standards for Child Protection and Care and comply with associated Tusla – Child and Family Agency protocols for implementing and maintaining these standards as appropriate to the role.
- To support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health service.
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
The Salary scale for the whole time equivalent of this post is as of 1st October 2021: €51,342, €52,595, €54,062, €55,532, €57,008, €58,325, €59,668, €60,973, €62,270, €64,503, €66,742 LSIs.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job