Data Analyst, Payments & Cards, Products Retail Banking, Central Park/hybrid
Data Analyst, Payments & Cards, Products Retail Banking, Central Park/Hybrid
Apply now »
Location: Leopardstown, Dublin, IE
Company: Allied Irish Bank
Role: Data Analyst, Payments & Cards, Products Retail
Location: Hybrid Working (Remote / Central Park, Dublin Office)
This role is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Are you a strong team player, analytical with a focus on delivering a first class outcome? Are you open minded, innovative and ambitious? This is an exciting team in AIB and we seek a creative, experienced and ‘can do’ team member to work with us!
Products, Retail has responsibility for our four core product sets which include; Mortgage, Credit, Current & Deposit, and Payments & Cards. Products has a group-wide remit and is a key enabler of customer centric propositions and the delivery of the bank’s Regulatory, Sustainment and Strategic agenda. We want to be renowned for providing reliable and simple products that deliver fair outcomes for customers in an environment where our business and people thrive.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the Payments & Cards team, working closely with colleagues across AIB ROI, AIB UK and EBS. The role will deliver intelligent, innovative and insightful analytics to inform decisions and realise measurable business benefit.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Develop a strong understanding of the systems and data sources used by AIB to help meet its business needs and regulatory obligations.
- Gather and interpret business and data requirements.
- Assist with queries, issues, solution definition and testing.
- Run and maintain the Monthly MI reporting process.
- Develop new monthly reports and ad hoc data requests as required.
- Work to deadlines.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too – everything starts with you. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine, so whoever you are, whatever you dream of, we back you.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
In AIB, we are currently transitioning to our Hybrid Model and teams who have been working remotely are now returning to the office 2 days per week. We intend to progress our fuller hybrid working plans in the coming months, where onsite days are focused on purposeful attendance, prioritising time to collaborate, connecting with our teams and wider colleagues.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you have:
- 3 years’ experience working as a data analyst or similar role.
- Honours Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate qualification in a quantitative analytical discipline (e.g. mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, statistics, economics, engineering, data analysis)
- Extensive experience working with databases and using SQL to query, extract, transform, and clean data.
- Experience using analytical languages (e.g. Python, R, SAS).
- Experience using data visualisation software (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Office and SharePoint.
- Experience with task automation (e.g. Python, Java Script, VBScript)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage several tasks at once.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information from the Talent Acquisition Team you can contact them on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By when? Closing date is 9th February 2023
Job Segment: Data Analyst, Recruiting, Bank, Banking, Testing, Data, Human Resources, Finance, Technology
Apply now »
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job