Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The Data Support Analyst will conduct in-depth executive and director profile analysis and research across multiple industry sectors including individual information for board roles, biographies, and other personal data for our clients. This role will be responsible for providing our clients with relevant telephone and email support for the application, per our white glove service pillar. Candidates must be comfortable speaking to high level executives and directors on the phone, as well as be customer-facing.
- Conduct in-depth profile analysis for all individual customers (executives, directors etc.) to verify individuals as part of our database
- Create new profiles as requested with robust information on work history, biography, expertise etc
- Identify trends within the data and create metrics reports based on this information
- Provide telephone and email support for troubleshooting with the application for our executives and directors
- Collaborate with the team on client requests and projects
- Performs additional duties as the need arises
- Experience in corporate governance research
- Strong data management and analytical skills with a passion for research
- Strong writing and verbal skills including the ability to organize, interpret, and summarize large amounts of information into concise and simple text
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, make decisions and handle a high workload volume at a rapid pace
- Strong customer-facing customer service skills
- Ability to understand and also analyze large amounts of data to identify trends
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Strong Communication skills
- Keen to learn and willing to go the extra mile
- Organization skills
- Adaptability to different projects as well as Technology enhancement tools
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job