Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for the preparation of high quality hot and cold deli products and for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• HACCP training is desirable but not necessary
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous customer service experience is an advantage
• The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
• A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
• Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures
• Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
• Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
• Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with customers
• Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
The closing date for applications is Saturday the 30th of October 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job