Deli Assistant, (Part Time), Flexi, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to be successful?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To prepare and serve high quality food offering in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Chilled Products) as directed by the Deli Manager
- To practice efficient stock management and portion control
- To maintain clean facilities and a clean work environment in accordance with HACCP legislation
- To prioritise customer care and service, ensuring promotion of the Corrib Oil Customer Loyalty Programme at every opportunity
- To ensure that the deli checks assigned to you are carried out in accordance with your training
- Must be able to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday incl. weekends and evenings.
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Leitrim!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job