Location: Loughrea, Co. Galway
Terms: Part Time
Last Updated: 18th October 2021
Deli Assistant, (Flexi), Loughrea, Co. Galway
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Loughrea, Co. Galway.
· Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
· Want to be successful?
· Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
· To prepare and serve high quality food offering in an efficient and cost-effective manner
· To work the daily operations in the kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Chilled Products) as directed by the Deli Manager
· To practice efficient stock management and portion control
· To maintain clean facilities and a clean work environment in accordance with HACCP legislation
· To prioritise customer care and service, ensuring promotion of the Corrib Oil Customer Loyalty Programme at every opportunity
· To ensure that the deli checks assigned to you are carried out in accordance with your training
· Must be able to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday incl. weekends and evenings.
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job