Alannah’s Gala Ballyconnell is growing and we are currently looking for a number of energetic and driven Deli Assistants to work in our busy forecourt in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan.
• Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
• Prepare and assist with food preparation when required.
• Set up, replenish counters, and merchandising the deli.
• Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in all areas of the Deli both front of house and in the kitchen.
• To monitor and deliver the HACCP program for the Deli to ensure effective standards in line with hygiene and quality regulations.
• Always present the entire Deli to the highest standard.
• Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
• Work as part of the team to provide the highest standard of food preparation quality, presentation and service.
The ideal candidate will have skills & experience in some of the following:
• Previous experience in a similar position is preferred but not essential
• Excellent attention to detail and strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English essential
• Passionate, Committed, A Go-Getter with a can-do, positive attitude.
• A proactive self-starter, a great communicator and successful in everything you do.
• Willing to go the extra mile in everything you do
• Manage deadlines and effectively handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work on their own initiative and as well as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.