Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the food production area operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provide our customers with excellent products.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years` experience in a role with an indepth experiencein fresh food and food preparation
• Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
• Fully trained in HACCP and food safety, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements
• Stocktaking experience
• Have a true passion for the food industry and be creative and innovative with the fresh offering
• Customer focused and can build a quality and loyal customer base
-Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
-Cook, prepare and display the food throughout the day
-Finish all orders to the highest standard
-Support the smooth running of food production operations
-Carry out stock takes and support the working out of the cost price for product and portion control
-Assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the food production area
-Attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management.
The closing date for applications is Saturday the 14th of August 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job