Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Deli Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent quality products and services.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years` experience in a Supervisor/Manager role is desirable
- 1 years` experience in a role with indepth experience to fresh food is desirable
• Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
• Experience in gross profit and margins is essential
• Fully trained in HACCP and food safety, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements
• Experience in ordering for deli departments and managing waste within a fresh food department
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Numerical skills
• Ability to roster and adhere to budgets
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative and innovative with the fresh offering
• Customer focused manager who can build a quality and loyal customer base
• The ability to inspire, lead and motivate employees through support and development.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Prepare the presentation and layout of the deli serve over
• Drive sales and margin across all key areas of the deli
• Responsible for KPIs such as sales, margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays
• Implement planograms correctly
• Minimise waste and shrink in the department
• Bring new ideas to the department on fresh food innovation through regular research and benchmarking against competitors
• Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with shoppers
• Train all new employees to the deli
• Deal with all customer queries and efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
• Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 22nd of September 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job