Main Purpose of the Job:
The successful individual is responsible for all aspects of our fresh food performance, including the sales, profitability, waste, and quality of all products, displays, and customer service.
This includes the Deli/Kitchen, Café (if applicable), Grab & Go, and produce departments.
The candidate must communicate to the deli team any changes to the range, offers and new initiatives.
The candidate must meet all food safety requirements in accordance with Food Safety Regulations and the Store’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 years’ fresh food deli management experience;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a role with strong exposure to fresh food;
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPI's which have been set out by the management;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Numerical skills required
- Experience in gross profit and margins desirable;
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such has a proven track record in passing any required audits
- Must have experience in ordering for deli departments and managing waste within a fresh food department;
- Ability to roster and adhere to budgets;
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.