Deli Supervisor, (Full Time), Flexi, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to be successful?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products) as required
- To prepare and serve our high-quality food offering in an efficient manner
- To manage the deli displays in a fresh and appetizing manner and maintain high quality standards, service and food consistency
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all Deli Operations in conjunction with the Deli Manager
- To supervise consumer promotions ensuring product is available and customers are looked after
- To actively ensure the Deli is operated in line with HACCP legislation ensuring that Food Safety is the responsibility and priority of everybody
- Setting a good example through actively promoting the Customer Loyalty Programme and its benefits at every opportunity and that all staff are actively promoting the same
- To take responsibility for stock ordering and storage of deli equipment and material
- To ensure that the highest standard of customer care is provided at all times
- To motivate and monitor staff so they are fully competent in their roles, placing an emphasis on the delivery of exceptional customer service
- To assist in Deli Stock takes
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff
- To carry out any other duties related to your role as directed by store management
- 1-2 years’ cooking experience is preferable
- A natural flair/passion for cooking and food preparation
- Flexible working availability
- A Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate a commitment to the overall success of the Deli
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job