Get a taste of freedom on the road with Ireland’s leading food delivery network.
Become a self-employed Delivery Driver/ Bike Courier and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat. Whether you’re looking to make some extra cash, or have a car, scooter or bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income. You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
Here’s the deal.
As a Just Eat Driver you’ll need:
● To be good with people and confidence on the road
● The right to work in Ireland and a valid form of ID
● A valid driving licence if your using a car or scooter
● An up to date smart phone with a data plan
● A reliable push bike or car, scooter or motorbike
● Insurance and Registration for your vehicle if using car, scooter or motorbike
● Be aged 18+
In return you’ll:
● Enjoy a flexible self-employed role that suits your lifestyle
● Get paid weekly
● Be able to use your own wheels, wear your own clothes, listen to your own music and work to your own schedule
● Benefit from our advanced delivery technology, that will give you plenty of opportunities for deliveries from your favourite local restaurants
● Access our network for free, meaning you’ll keep 100% of the fees we’ll put into your bank account each week
So, what are you waiting for? Be part of the world’s greatest food community, there are lots of orders to deliver!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.